Volunteer groups can play a vital role in fulfilling our mission of relieving loneliness and isolation among Twin Cities elders.
Here are a few ways your group can volunteer with us:
- Making get-well or welcome baskets for elders
- Offering seasonal help, such as leaf raking or snow shoveling
- Helping with craft projects, such as greeting cards, fleece blankets, seasonal ornaments, etc.
- Attending a sports game
- Volunteering at one of our social events
- Speed reminiscing and life story-telling get-together
- Play cards and board games with the elders at one of our events
Sponsor your own group events.
There are numerous opportunities for business or community groups to support our seniors. Team-building opportunities are a great way to rally around a cause! Approximate in-kind donation cost ranges from $300 to $500.
For more information, email or call Ann Fosco 612.746.0725.